Air ConciergeApply Job ID 41568 Date posted 07/19/2021
Provides ground support and customer service for crew members and their passengers.
- Comply with Company policies and procedures related to customer service standards, ramp, safety and security procedures.
- Marshal incoming and departing general aviation aircraft in accordance with Company standards.
- Identify crewmembers, passengers, visitors and vendors in accordance with the Company’s security procedures.
- Communicate with customers via telephone, fax, face to face, e-mail, ConciAir system or Unicom/air to ground radio.
- Ensure all departing aircraft have all requested amenities such as catering, coffee, ice and newspaper.
- Resolve customer requests, questions and concerns regarding the Company’s services or products.
- Transport customers by vehicle to and from airport terminal and local hotels as needed.
- Escort crew and passengers to and from aircraft.
- Assist customers with loading and unloading baggage as needed.
- Assist with taking fuel orders, catering and ground transportation as needed.
- Assist crew or passengers with directions or recommendations for food, lodging, etc.
- Assist crew with cleaning of aircraft, removal of garbage and vacuum carpets.
- Perform Signature Gold Cap Service if requested by customer.
- Contact customers by verbal or written communications thanking them for using Signature Flight Support.
- Maintain and stock amenities in customer areas and ensure that lobby and restroom are clean and free of debris.
- Assist Line Service Technicians and Customer Service Representatives as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The following functions may be performed in variable weather and environmental conditions such as jet engine fumes, dust or jet engine noise. Must have ability to:
- Regularly stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Read, write and fluently speak and understand the English language.
- Communicate clearly with peers, internal and external customers.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules and procedure manuals.
- Apply concepts of basic math to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, percentages, area and volume.
- Write routine reports and correspondence.
- Drive vehicles in areas congested with aircraft, moving and stationary vehicles and equipment requiring the ability to identify and distinguish colors, judge distances and spatial relationships.
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Handle and prioritize multiple projects concurrently.
- Wear uniform and insignia as prescribed by the Company.
- Report to work in a regular and timely basis.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- High School diploma or GED
- Prior customer service experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet