GSE ManagerApply Job ID 42508 Date posted 09/21/2021
Plans, directs, and coordinates maintenance and operation of ground support equipment.
- Coordinate daily activities of the GSE Department.
- Coordinate inspections, repair, and maintenance services to obtain maximum utilization of equipment.
- Negotiate with vendors for purchase and/or lease of equipment and/or machinery.
- Direct preparation of work schedules to ensure optimum utilization of human resources, equipment, and facilities.
- Direct procurement of all types of company owned and operated ground support equipment.
- Perform personnel actions such as interviewing, hiring and training employees, planning, assigning, directing work, performance appraising, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Prepare and monitor annual department operating budget.
- Supervise one or more supervisory/non-supervisory employee(s).
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) from a four-year college or university.
- Two (2) to Three (3) years experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent management skills.
- Prior GSE experience preferred.
- Must possess a valid state Driver's License.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet