Customer Service Representative FTApply Job ID 42380 Date posted 09/22/2021
We Service Private Jets!
Promotes and sells the Company’s services and products to aircraft passengers and crew. Handles and coordinates customer service requests in a professional and courteous manner to ensure the best possible service.
- Process customer purchases and fuel transactions in accordance with procedures.
- Ensure that all documentation, receipts, transactions, accounting records, etc. are accurately completed, processed, and forwarded to the appropriate parties.
- Maintain working knowledge of Signature’s facilities, services, website, surrounding areas, and other information commonly required by Signature customers.
- Maintain the appearance of the interior airport facility and replenishing complementary beverages/supplies, as outlined in the facility appearance standard.
- Communicate with customers via telephone, fax, face to face, e-mail, ConciAir System, Unicom/air to ground radio.
- Receive aircraft service orders and direct line service personnel as appropriate to accomplish service requests in accordance with the Customer Service Manual.
- Assisting pilots with airport, landing, and current weather information.
- Initiating emergency response procedures for aircraft in urgent or distress situations.
- Recommend improvements in standards, administrative procedures, facilities, methods, and practices to the appropriate Signature management personnel.
- Enforce good housekeeping practices through daily inspections of assigned areas for cleanliness, neatness, and compliance with regulations and policies.
- Respond to vendor, customer, and employee questions/concerns in an efficient and effective manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
The following functions may be performed in variable weather and environmental conditions such as jet engine fumes, dust or jet engine noise. Must have ability to:
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate (both written and orally) in English.
- Excellent typing skills
- Proficient in computer operations (internet, email, word).
- Knowledge of radio procedures and protocols preferred.
- Handle and prioritize multiple projects concurrently.
- Prior experience working in an airport or Fixed Base Operation environment preferred.
- Prior hospitality experience preferred.
- Ability to perform light to medium lifting as necessary
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- High School diploma or GED
- Prior customer service experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license.